dgVoodoo 2 is set of old graphics API's for Windows Vista/7/8/10.
They are implemented on Direct3D 11/12 and they can use different device types as wrapping output:
- Hardware rendering at GPU feature level 12.0 (recommended but currently has some issues)
- Hardware rendering at GPU feature level 11.0 (recommended)
- Hardware rendering at GPU feature level 10.1 (has a minor limitation for D3D8/9)
- Hardware rendering at GPU feature level 10.0 (there are some restrictions)
- Software rendering through Microsoft WARP renderer
The following graphics API libraries are implemented:
- Glide 2.11, Glide 2.45, Glide 3.1 and Glide 3.1 Napalm
- DirectX 1-7 (all versions of DirectDraw and Direct3D up to version 7)
- Direct3D 8.1
- Direct3D 9
It does NOT contain any malware. Use a browser that is free of Google Shit Browsing security service crap (which is based on tons of noname antivirus "engines", look at VirusTotal if interested).