Ok, I've made a new build after a year. But it's still a beta...
- dgVoodoo v1.50 Beta2 (released: 2007.06.03)
1.50 Beta, can be problematic because it's quite untested.
- dgVoodoo v1.50 Beta (released: 2006.05.28)
New: 1.40+, command line interface for setup
Re-released: a mistyping in the source in the last minute made it crashy... I've just noticed it. Sorry, it always sucks. 😣
- dgVoodoo v1.40+ (released: 2005.10.05)
- dgVoodoo v1.31 with screenshots (released: 2004.09.25)
- dgVoodoo v1.31 without screenshots (released: 2004.09.25)
If you have problems with dgVoodoo then you should try the logging version, even if you have only graphical glitches; dgVoodoo writes a lot of warnings in the logfile.
If you have fatal problems with dgVoodoo, see forums at VOGONS, it may help you:
If you still have problems, then delete all this stuff and forget it.